Cansure has a team of underwriting experts who are familiar with providing coverage options for unique, hard-to-place risks.

Contact your local broker and ask them about Cansure’s personal line products below.

Non-Standard Habitational incl. B&Bs

We offer a wide variety of coverage for hard-to-place risks, ranging from small tenants packages to Bed and Breakfast operations.

Vacant Dwellings

We specialize in hard to place risks, including coverage for your vacant dwelling. Stand-alone policies are available.

Mobile Homes

To ensure your peace of mind, Cansure automatically provides $2,000,000 liability coverage on your mobile home policy. Eligible homes up to 30 years old can also receive replacement cost coverage. Ask your broker for a quote today!

Seasonal Dwellings & Log Homes

We provide competitive packages for seasonal and log home dwellings that are only used for part of the year. Whether it’s a beautiful lakeside cottage or a cabin off-grid, talk to your broker to learn more about our coverage options.

Rented Dwellings

We understand that short-term rentals of your dwelling can happen. Cansure is here to help. Talk to your broker and learn more about our coverage options for rented dwellings, including Air BnBs.

Excess Strata Water Damage Deductible

Does your strata/condo corporation have a high water damage deductible for the building? No problem. Talk to your broker to learn how you can decrease your exposure on the deductible by up to $50,000.

Earthquake Deductible Buydown

Worried about high earthquake deductibles on your residential dwelling policy? Decrease the deductible amount on your earthquake coverage to as low as the greater of 2% or $10,000. Contact a licensed insurance broker near you to learn more.

High Value Homeowners & High Net Worth

We offer a bespoke, comprehensive package that recognizes the distinct needs and exposures of high net worth clients and high-value homes.

Personal Articles Floater

Coverage for valuable personal property that often requires more coverage than the limits usually provided by an insured’s homeowner policy.

Contents in Storage

We offer coverage for your personal household property located in storage at a professional storage facility. Insure for one month, or 12 months, with the option to extend your coverage.

To learn more about our personal line products, check out our brochures for more info!