Cansure’s Builders Risk policy offers coverage against loss or damage to new and existing physical property while under construction. Cansure’s comprehensive wordings, flexible terms, and broad set of coverage extensions will ensure that your next project is properly protected. Our Construction Liability policy includes options for Project-specific Wrap-Up Liability, Project-specific Errors and Omissions, and Commercial General Liability. Depending on the coverage required for your client, our industry leading forms ensures your construction and corresponding professional liability risks are properly covered.
- Commercial Projects (all occupancies)
- Residential Projects (including condos, townhomes, homes)
- Mixed Use Projects (Commercial and Residential)
- Civil Infrastructure Projects (including bridges, roads, pipelines, utilities)
- Remediation and Renovation Projects
- Projects Already Started
- Blanket Builder’s Risks
Our modular policy makes it easy to add our specialty wrap coverages: Property and Liability Terrorism Coverage, Cyber and Data Breach Coverage, Legal Expense Coverage, Earthquake Deductible Buy-Down Coverage, Group Accident Coverage and Environmental Impairment Liability, all on the same policy.
Download our product brochures for more details.